AnaEE-ERIC, an intergovernmental research organization established under the European Council, plays a pivotal role in understanding the impacts of various global change drivers on terrestrial and aquatic continental ecosystems across Europe. It offers access to a distributed network of facilities capable of simulating environmental changes, from land-use alterations and pollution to biological invasions and rising greenhouse gas concentrations.
As a Communication Officer for AgroServ, your responsibilities will include:
- Developing and executing the project’s communication strategy.
- Implementing outreach activities and disseminating project results.
- Managing internal and external project communications.
- Promoting the project to various stakeholders, including the scientific community, industry, policymakers, farmers, and more.
- Organizing events, workshops, conferences, webinars, and more.
- Ensuring the completion of milestones and deliverables, and facilitating exchanges with the European Commission and the Research Executive Agency.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A Master’s degree in communication or a related field.
- At least 3 years of professional communication experience, preferably in the European context.
- Knowledge of European institutions and experience operating at the European level.
- Strong proficiency in communication tools, including digital platforms and CMS.
- The ability to distill complex information for non-scientific audiences.
- Experience with social media, such as LinkedIn and Twitter.
- A good understanding of the legal and ethical framework, including GDPR.
- Excellent written and spoken English (CEFR level C2).
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office or equivalent software.
- Strong organizational skills, including the ability to meet deadlines.
- Self-motivation and a proactive attitude.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Previous experience in team and budget management.
- Willingness to travel within Europe.
- Knowledge of agroecology or a second EU language is a plus.
This role is tied to the project until August 2027, with benefits including health insurance, pension, and more.
Learn more about the post at AnaEE-ERIC’s website.